Former NFL Player / Super Bowl XXV Champion
- New York Giants 1990-1997
- Super Bowl XXV Champion
- Pro Bowl 1992 and 1993
- 1st Round Draft Pick
- Rushed for 1,000 Yards for 5 consecutive years
- Team Captain and Starting Running Back
- Broke Hershel Walker’s all purpose yardage record during his freshman year
- 1990 NY Giants Rookie of the Year
- 1990-1991 Outstanding Achievement in 1st Year Season
- 1990 & 1991 Mercedes Benz Star Player of the Game
- 1991, 1992 & 1995 NY Giant MVP
- 1992, 1994 & 1995 News Day Giant of the Year
- 1993 Body Sculpt “Sports” Award – Children’s Choice
- 1993 All Madden Team
- 1993 – 1995 NY Giant Offensive Player of the Year
- 1996 NFL Players Association “Giants Player of the Year”
- 1996 Hale House Concerned Citizens Award
- 1997 True Value NFL Man of the Year – NY Giants
- 1999 Y.M.C.A. Human Enrichment Life Programs Award
- 2004 Inducted into Gator Bowl Hall of Fame
- 2006 Inducted into Georgia-Florida Football Hall of Fame
- 2008 New York Giants Alumni Man of the Year Award
Founder of HAMP’S CAMP, INC. Houston, TX – Host After School classes at campuses in Houston ISD and Annual Summer Camps and Clinics, nationwide to help students develop fundamentals football, basketball, and soccer techniques. Hampton recruits other retired NFL players to teach classes and mentor students.
ULTIMATE ATHLETICS (Partner) – Design & develop athletic equipment that promotes sports specific training techniques for training & conditioning.
A BETTER BAIL BOND Houston, TX Partner & Spokesperson began this family business to provide a necessary service at affordable rate for clients needing bail bonding services.
HAMPTON FOUNDATION, INC. Mar 1996 – Dec 2005 Co-founded the Hampton Foundation with parents and siblings to provide mentoring services and activities for kids; Hosted Annual Celebrity Basketball Games to allow more than 5,000 economically disadvantaged Houston youth to meet their favorite athletes and entertainers at no cost to the children; Implemented Self-Esteem and Career Readiness programs to youth in northeast Houston schools.